Sunday 8 April 2012

Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd

 Hellooo there :) Ive been listening to Pink Floyd lately so i did this....

It looks wonky but oh well XD

Yep... just thought i would post, obviously i didn't wear this out, that would make me even more unapproachable haha!

Products used:

Rebel Eyeshadow/liner stick
Sugarpill Eyeshadows (all of them)
Barry M White Eyeliner

That's it really :) I applied it all using my small angle brush :D

Also check out this fail whale i did a few months ago! It's the attempt that counts i guess haha :(

Hope everyones okay! :)
Lauren 
<3

2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog!
    Check it out: http://marlaandmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    XOXO
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are fantastic! Absolutely love the Dark Side of the Moon one --looks great!

    Swan

    ReplyDelete